Friday, April 20, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

Blogger has changed everything again! I'm not sure whether or not I like the new format. Only time will tell. So here goes...I haven't done any new art for a few days. Just been busy with other things. But I did take some of my newer pieces over to the salon the other day and changed things around. I sold one of my paintings from there. Here's how it looks now...

I always have a difficult time getting a good photo because of the lighting.


The painting I sold is the rust colored square in the second column from the right. The buyer is picking it up later. I'll have to get busy and make something to replace it!

Tomorrow we're going to the Poppy Festival. It should be a fun day although the temperature is expected to be about 94ยบ!!! I may melt before I see everything. I'll try to take photos but sometimes I get busy and forget.