Monday, June 11, 2012

I Need a Break!!

After my art disaster a couple of days ago, I decided it might be time to take a little blog break! I have some projects that I need to finish (Laila, yours is one of them!) and I owe several people some postcards so I think I'll just take some time and devote myself to art.

Plus I got that great little Cinch spiral binding machine for Christmas and I still haven't used it all that much. I need to get busy with it and make some journals. And the weather is beginning to heat up and you all know I don't do HOT! It makes me lazy and lethargic. Every summer I go through this for a few months.

Image from google images

I'll still try to pop in and visit when I have the time, and I'll still answer emails but I won't be posting for a little while. See ya later.....................................