We finally got the desktop computer set up again so I can share some WIP photos of the studio.
I had shelves drying all over the back yard!
This is the slate blue carpet that was in my studio...
right before we ripped it out.
Then we spent two days getting up all the glue that was left behind.
Not a pleasant job!
Finally it was time to seal the concrete.
HB had plenty of help reading the label and getting started.
The sealer/primer was white and made the room look so bright.
Today I'm actually painting the cabinet. The outside is dark charcoal and the inside is white. It looks good.
Yesterday we moved in the bookcases. They have been a challenge. I put metallic silver paper on the backs of them. In this picture the shelves haven't been put back yet so they look a little weird. But I think they will be sharp when I get everything set up.
So that's where we are up to now. Everything seems to take such a long time what with drying times and of course "regular" life still goes on. But we're in the final stages of getting everything done so it won't be long until I have more exciting pictures to share. Until then stay cool!