Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 12 & 13 - Being Creative

As usual, my mind is jumping from one thing to another in the studio. I have a couple of things I'm working on that I can't show you right now...they're gifts...but I still managed to do a few other things.

Here's a little peek at a painting I'm working on...


*****************************************************

Another Winter Girl...number 11

(It doesn't show in the photos but each one of these girls has glitter all over the background.)
*************************************************
And I sketched out another face...

I've been working on all these things projects over yesterday and today. Nothing is finished except the Winter Girl. Now I'm off to paint some more. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Yikes Janet there's no stopping you now---keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never use to much glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like painting mojo is back! Love those faces that you paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girlfriend:) Big hugs, Mary
    I am not spending much time on the computer...trying to finish the Loft... Big Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed wow, how fun and beautiful. Being creative rocks, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like your paintbrush is dancing at last. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tantalizing peek at that new painting. and yes, we're entering that time of year when the projects that are occupying most of our time are ones that can't be blogged about (yet).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely sounds like you've got your mojo back! Great going Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing what you have been doing every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!