Followers

Friday, November 09, 2012

Day 8 - Being Creative

Yesterday I got to spend most of the day in the studio. HB was outside working on the gutters and downspouts so I got busy painting.

 I'm not sure how much I like this one yet. Parts of it, I really like and parts of it I'm not so sure about.


You can see my current paint palette off to the side...it's a large piece of acrylic packaging. It has about an inch lip all around the edge and it's great for when I want to use my roller/brayer.

So far, so good with being creative each day. I have an idea for another painting and I hope to get busy on that in just a few minutes. Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm up to...all your comments have kept me going when I wasn't feeling very creative.

12 comments:

  1. I like this piece a lot!! LOVE the colors and your palette idea is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E!!! Wow impressive...this is a little different than normal.... Love everything about it....Great style!! More please!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this hanging on a wall, love the colors. You are doing it! Have fun!!!
    I bought the Pure for my water, it isn't bad, or should I say it is better than everything else I have tryed. Yep, I am still working on the weight. One pound lost is like trying to get up a mountain without a rope....not easy. I love you sweet friend, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in this one. I seem to be painting a lot of red/orange lately. Yours is lovely.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo different, and as always something new and unexpected. I like it alot! It actually reminds me of some curtains I once had in my shop, but yours is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janet, I LOVE this one! I love the style and colours. Yummy! Great idea for a pallette too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet, I love it!!! The colours, the design, the outlining...everything! So good to see you creating again ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it! i love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet...I love this color palette...I agree with Giggles...it's different for you and I LIKE it!!! I like the idea for resuing using the acrylic sheetas a paint palette...great idea!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet, I love this painting!!! It's serious beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really looks good Janet. I love the warm colors and flowy (I made up that word) shapes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you've got your groove back! wonderful warm painting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!