Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 9 & 10 - Being Creative

I know I'm behind with posting my daily attempts at being creative. I don't seem to have enough hours in the day and yet when I end my day I look back and wonder what I actually did!

On Friday I started another painting...

It isn't finished...and it looks much better in person.
Here it looks drab and washed out.

On Saturday I started several of my winter girls.
I love making these little pictures.

Today I'm not sure what I'll work on. I have tons of things in the works. And I still haven't made my gelatin to do prints. I better get busy! I hope whatever you're doing today that you have some fun.

7 comments:

  1. I really admire your energy and dedication, Janet. I like the first picture very much. It's a bit unexpected. I always expect pretty ladies from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so noncommittal these days. I admire you will to stay with this challenge.

    I LOVE your winter girls!!! Can't wait to see them up close..you will show us, right?

    Your big painting looks fantastic and it's sort of like being inside a computer but in full color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet always so inspiring here. I long for the day when I can sit still long enough to complete a project. Yours are always so lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a whole lot going on at the moment. The new painting looks beautiful already, I'm sure it will blow me away when done. And all these winter girls, can't wait to see them. So good to see things are finally going your way!

    ReplyDelete
































































  6. I think everything you do is creative.
    You have a great management of colors and visual textures.
    And privileged imagination.
    I love your girls are beautiful. I am a fan of your work

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl, I do good to post more than once a month, and there is 0 going on in the way of art right now. Hope you can keep the flow. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!