Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

New Winter Girls...Still Being Creative

Over yesterday and today I finished eight new Winter Girls...and spent a lot of time cleaning the house, washing windows, and generally getting ready for the holidays. I guess that's creative, too.

I won't show pictures of all my hard work 
but I will share the Winter Girls...

 Winter Girl 12

 Winter Girl 13

 Winter Girl 14

 Winter Girl 15

 Winter Girl 16

 Winter Girl 17

 Winter Girl 18

and Winter Girl 19

Once again they all have lots of glitter but it doesn't show in the photos. My favorites are 12, 13, and 16. Do you have a favorite?

13 comments:

  1. I love your winter girls Janet! They're so fun and cute! Well done on getting all that cleaning done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute I couldn't choose one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all but no 17 is MY fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to choose but I do like 13 and 18. They are so much fun.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I meant 19. You have done a lot of these. They are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i to love them ll for 14 13 are my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  7. i to love them ll for 14 13 are my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these Winter Girls of yours - they all look so cheery and happy. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet....T-Day is over, we had a good one, hope you did too....now, on to Christmas...lol
    If I had to pick, I'd pick #13, but I like ALL of them!!! Good luck, I hope you sell some more of these girls.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your winter girls are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like No. 19. All so sweet. What will you be doing with them, Janet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them all! I keep going up and down to look at them. The first and the last maybe? And all in between...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you have been busy. Love your winter girls. I think my favourite is 12. You should take a picture of them all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!