Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy...But Not Much to Show

Right now there's just so much I'm doing that I can't show you. But I did manage to get one of my old posts made into a snowman.

You might remember these...

 This is how one of them looks now.

I waited too long to get some holiday fabric. 
It was all picked over and not much that I liked 
but it will have to do for now.
I'll finish the other snowman later this afternoon.

Once again my work table is a mess!
And that shape cutter in the lower right corner
 is going straight back to the store! 
It's a piece of crap!!

I hope you're having some creative fun today.

11 comments:

  1. Fun and fabulous. That is one good looking mess you've created on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, that snowman is so cute. I love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the cute snowman! a meesy art table is a good sign of someone who is doing art! heres to messy art tables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous snowman Janet-the fabric looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous snowman Janet, and love the messy desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snowman, not wet and cold either. You're a real busy bee these days. I'm glad you found the right energy again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love the snowman, i have that shape cutter and I agree with you its a piece of crap, but i didnt take mine back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute snowmen Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a hat! It will keep the cute snowman warm :) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janet....what a cute snowman!!! I always make a mess....that's the only way!Good for you for deciding to take back your "piece of crap" cutter made in China. :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awfully cute and I love the work table! The sign of a happy creator!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!