Saturday, January 05, 2013

A Busy-Lazy Saturday...

What a beautiful day we had today...bright blue sky and plenty of sunshine...just crisp enough to wear a sweater. I enjoyed being out and about today. I had some errands to run and it was the perfect day for that.

I also managed to do another continuous line sketch 
on one of my journal cards...

She's a little bit better but still terrible. This time I managed to connect her nose and mouth without it looking too weird. If I keep going with these I might conquer it by the end of the year!

I added some black circles to my painting project...


And I got out one of my art journals and slapped down some paint...
I don't have a clue where it's going but I like the warm colors.

The rest of the afternoon I spent wandering around online.
Looked at a bunch of things on Pinterest.
Watched a few YouTube videos...
And now I think I'm finished in the studio.
Maybe some sketching while I watch TV with HB tonight.

5 comments:

  1. For me it was also a beautiful day here where I live. I spent the day organizing my studio and did some work outside the home.
    I think this baby will end up before the end of the year I think with your creativity in a day or two will be finished and beautiful.
    I really like the brightness of the colors you are giving your journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be nice to wear a sweater, loving your line drawings, i watched tv and sketched while i watched the Bourne Identity again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the sound of a 'busy lazy' saturday! sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't really understand how on earth you make these line drawings. To me this last one looks like a normal drawing. I might have to try this once myself. And your slow art looks interesting too. Your new banner is so lovely and welcoming that I can hardly leave it to read your posts.
    No more snow left here, it's mild and foggy almost like spring. Yesterday I had a quick turn in the garden and I saw things are growing. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new banner and that glorious red and yellow that makes me feel warm on this frigid day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!