Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Mystery and A Little Bit of Fun...

Another cold day here. I think it got down to about 13ยบ last night. Very chilly weather for us. Along about August I'll wish I had some of this cold weather!
*******************************************************
First off, I have a question for you. Did you send me this envelope?? It has an Australian stamp on it. It arrived in my mailbox today in a clear plastic envelope from the post office telling me that it had been damaged while processing! There is nothing left but this front piece of the original envelope...


I have no idea who sent it so I can't let you know what happened. I hope you're reading this so you'll know what happened. I'm sure you're wondering why I haven't responded or mentioned receiving it before now!!
*******************************************************
There's been a bit more art going on in the studio...



I've been painting deli papers. That's some of them in the pics above. Then today I saw some videos on Kate's blog and I had to try those techniques, too.

I'll share photos of what I did today on Thursday. Tomorrow is my shopping day so I won't be home much and can't promise I'll get a post ready. I can tell you this though...I'm having fun today!! And I'm paint smeared!

10 comments:

  1. you will have to tell us if you find out, maybe krissie, I just got a christmas card from her.....loving the deli paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Krissie here... sorry wanst me - it is indeed a mystery... how about Robyn from Apple tree and avalon blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous deli sheets. I'm off to watch that video for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love youe deli sheets, I saw those films too. Inspiring!
    What a mysteri with your mail, I wonder how they treat the mail these days. Happens here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your papers are gorgeous deli ... I love them.
    I do not know what technique you used but are precious.
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you got my card, but this was not it. I hope you find out who it was. I got a couple back where the address was taken off...Yikes, are they chewing on these at the Post??? I will have to watch go watch the film...love you, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cold here, too! You've been having tons of fun -- love the colors on those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those deli papers, they are nice an transparent and look great layered don't they? Wonderful fun. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those deli papers are lovely. You always inspire me to go dig out supplies that I have but either have never used, or haven't used in ages. Mystery mail...hmmm, you'll find out soon I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, it wasn't me either, Janet. I hope you find out who the mystery sender is.

    As for your deli papers...AWESOME!!! I love the colours you chose!

    I'm off to check out Kate's link. Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!