Wednesday, January 09, 2013

I'm a Late Bloomer...

I'm excited to tell you about something that is happening today. I'm the featured interview over at I'm a Late Bloomer so be sure to stop by and check it out. I heard about Late Bloomers when Lisa Graham was recently interviewed. I definitely qualify for being a late bloomer! Here I am at 69 years of age finally doing what I love to do...making art.

I finished the piece I was working on a few days ago...


And I started another one...


I'm using a colored pencil technique that I learned about here.
I like the results because it almost looks like markers.

I was busy yesterday, and today is my errand/grocery shopping day so I'll have to catch you up on my other projects tomorrow. In the meantime, please be sure to check out the interview at I'm a Late Bloomer and tell your friends about it. Maybe you're a late bloomer, too. Teresa is always looking for more stories about late blooming artists.