Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More Little Art...

I'm in the mood to do little pieces of art. Nothing big right now. I don't want to spend too much time in the studio while my son is visiting so these little ATCs and a few 5" x 5" canvases are just right.

 ATC - be kind

 ATC - forgive

 ATC - be still

 ATC - knowledge

ATC - memories

 5" x 5" - Sunny Bees

5" x 5" - Butterfly Daze

A couple of days ago I watched a video showing this technique and I loved it. Here is a link to the video. I just happened to have some of the very same embellishments she used so it was a simple thing to whip up some ATCs (I'll share those next time) and a couple of small canvases.

If anyone wants to trade ATCs just let me know. There are still some left from the previous post, too. Don't worry if you don't want to trade...no problem. 

13 comments:

  1. They are so cute. You should join the inspirational art cart challenge. Not sure what site it's on...but you sent 52 cards. They can be a variation of 4 or all different...then you get a set back. Wish I had the time to do it..... these would be perfect for that!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, they all looks great. And these 5"x5" have some beautiful colors. Love them. Thanks for sharing the link, interesting to see how she did it. I've never thought of using play cards,but I will try it. You're always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet atc's and I really love your small canvases, so happy and bright. Enjoy your son and your time together. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your ATCs & mini canvases. Small suits your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your sons visit. love the little atcs and mini canvases. it's fun working on small pieces, plus a great way to use some of those small scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all really nice. Great colors on the canvases. I have some of those little embellishments too. I like the ATCs messages, very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been productive! I really like your Be Kind ATC and your butterfly canvas. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATCs are gorgeous! These are something I've always wanted to try to make. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet....I'm sorry I haven't been around visiting lately. I got a new sewing machine and have been playing around with it and working on my quilt blocks. I should have some ready to show on my blog soon. I love these ATC's and the gel printing you tried....very nice! And the painting on newspaper reminds me I need to get out my old phone books again....Have a great weekend!!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for leaving comments on my blog.
    I love your art, and your feature pictures are so wonderful that I just
    keep looking at it now.
    What a great blog you have, full of inspiration and amazing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little is good! It's manageable. And yours are just wonderful. Those small pink canvases make me smile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone for your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!