Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Update (2) on 30 Day Project...

I'm a little bit behind on my 30 day project...I didn't paint yesterday so I still have to do that day plus today but here's what I have done so far...

Day 13 I added more red.

Day 14 I added teal.

Day 15 I added yellow.

Day 16 I added black.

Day 17 I added white.

This is a close-up of day 17. 
I did some of my fake writing with a white pen. 
I added it to several spots.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this but it's fun. At some point I'll probably start painting over everything and do something completely different. Who knows!


13 comments:

  1. Fun is important and I'm having fun watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the depth this challenge is producing....very good!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a really fun piece and unique too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi....I like this! It's very colorful and love all the different things going on in the painting!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great with all the small elements you've added. It changed alot with the last yellow color, I think. Cool to follow your work on it, always exciting to see the last changes.
    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun to see how each colour lifts the paper even further. The whole piece looks so cohesive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am enjoying your map of creative journey through this painting. Love that fake writing. I do that too and it's the only way my handwriting looks good, ha ha.... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you're having fun doing this, because it's so much fun watching this develop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i love it so far, i dont know if i could paint over it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I what you've done so far. It is half the fun not knowing where you are going

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! I love the colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is coming along really cool, Janet. Love the colors, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure like this idea Janet. Love the color choices. Fake writing? Nifty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!