Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Back to the 29 Faces Challenge...

I've been working on the 29 Faces...I only have three more to do and I think I can knock those out tonight. A few of the ones I've done have just been quick little sketches and others have been larger, completed pieces of art which takes more time.

Here are the ones I've finished so far...

Faces #19 and #20
Quickie sketches

Face #21 Miss Kitty
I'll still add some color to her dress later.

Face #22
She isn't finished...I plan to paint her.

Faces #23 - #24 - #25  Triplets

Face #26
Just a quick colored pencil drawing
And I forgot to put the white dot in her eyes!

So that's what I have up 'til now. I'm working on one other one right now so I'll try to get two more done before the end of tomorrow. Wish me luck!


15 comments:

  1. You're doing a good job. I happen to really like Miss Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh LOVE miss kitty! very unusual! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy - they are all great but I'm partial to the hair on the first gal and the triplets are so colorful and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you cat woman is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so wonderful! Lovely! Love the three triplets and the cat face one! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The #22 is going to be a hit I think. She has this new expression and she seems to be so "fresh". They are all nice work, and the triplets with all the bright colors are really eyecatching. Wonderful twist on miss Kitty too, I can see your cat book is inspiring you. Good luck on the rest, which I'm sure you will do as good as the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are pretty darned prolific -- I love how they are all so different yet your style is clearly your own. Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love 22, what an attitude....xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cat/woman...very creative! You really stuck with it...has to feel rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOH...I love Miss Kitty, and also spiky-hair-pineapple-top lady. You should be so proud, you have followed through with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all, you come up with the most amazing hairdos, were you a hair dresser in another life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love, you Cat in the Hat. Dr. Seuss would love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fun especially the kitty face...good one!!


    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Janet! That's a lot of work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!