Saturday, February 02, 2013

Some of This and Some of That...

You can take one look at my work table and see that I've been busy...


I thought when I had a bigger work table I'd have more room to work but I just seem to spread out and make a bigger mess!

Here are some of the things I've been doing...




These are all 5 x 5" canvases.
They're going to the salon next week.

I also did a face sketch...

I hope you can see it.
I haven't finished it yet...
she may end up being a painting.
I'm thinking about playing along with the 29 faces challenge.

I also did a spread in a "new" art journal...

I'm using an old book about cats. It's a fairly large book...
9.75" x 11.50"
I used two of the gel prints I did recently.



I'll add some words to these two pages but for now I'm leaving them alone.

I still have my 30-day project to get you caught up on but I'll save that for another day.