Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Fashion Institute....or Not!

I shouldn't promise things when I can't follow through! I have no pictures to show you from the Fashion Institute...not because they wouldn't allow them but because we didn't get to go there. The trip started off on a bad note because there was a big accident on the freeway and we had to take a back road part of the way. When we finally arrived in downtown L.A. we learned that there was a snafu and the institute museum wasn't open that day! It was registration day for the students. So we all got to do whatever we wanted for several hours. A few of us wandered off together on a photo op walk around the area. If you have any interest in seeing parts of downtown L.A. you can head over to my photo blog to see a few of the photos I took. It turned out to be a fun day but not what I had expected. Sorry....



8 comments:

  1. Oh that's too bad, I cannot imagine trying to navigate downtown LA, Boston is bad enough.....and we are a mini city compared to LA...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Janet, how disappointing for you. But I have a feeling you will come back there at one point. Photo ops are always a plus!

    Did I tell you I finally found the perfect mat and frame for the card you sent me with a red-headed girl? It is now hanging by the entrance of the art room in the last uncluttered space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why at least you had a good time, and got to LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran over to look at the photos, very pretty. I am sorry that your day did not turn out as planned. Big Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disappointing. Was it just a one day thing or will there be more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah sorry your day did not go as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this on the run and meant to say so sorry it didn't work out!! Maybe they will try once again!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I'm behind in replying to comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!