Saturday, June 01, 2013

Sneak Peek...

Here it is June first and I'm not sure where the last month went. I know I showed my May mosaic yesterday but actually that wasn't much art because most of it was just re-dos of previous art. I need to buckle down and get busy on some new stuff. With that in mind here's a sneak peek at my latest Pixie Girl drawing...



As you can see I'm just getting started with the pen work so it will take me a couple of days to finish her. So far, she's my favorite. Stay tuned to see how she turns out.

7 comments:

  1. Marvelous doodle goodness at work here already. I will see her when she's done....xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Janet, I have given up to start making art until our vacation is over. Too much to think about just now. I did sketch a face today, and perhaps I'll paint it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the details...inspirational!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love it when you start on your favorite? You just get that feeling! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone...I love doing these girls because I get to use my wild imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "FANTASTIC" start...
    Love seeing the process, Janet!! :]

    ** thank you for sharing your talents with me ~xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, she's looking gorgeous already! And don't dismiss the work you did in May, even if it was a lot of reworking old stuff, you still used your time, energy and creativity to do it. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!