Tuesday, July 09, 2013

I'm Not Really Back...

I know I was just absent from blogging for almost a month and now it seems I'm absent again. But this time it's because I'm having lots of problems with my back and I can't sit at the computer for any length of time.

Not sure what I did but several days ago my back started giving me problems...mostly when I get up or try to sit down. Once I'm standing it isn't too bad but it's the getting up and down that's a problem. And sitting.

So forgive me for once again not being here...and there's been no art done with the exception of me trying to finish up the last go 'round of the art journal round robin I'm in.

Hopefully I'll be back in a few more days.

9 comments:

  1. feel better soon, maybe you picked up something heavy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear! I hope your back feels much better soon -- rest and relax as long as you need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet feel better soon!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch, this is not fun. Take care and we will see you when....xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. feel better soon Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do need to step away from the computer from time to time. Between doing art and blogging it's possible to get discombobulated....from too much sitting. Feel better soon dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet...I hope your back problems don't last too long! Take care of yourself!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful picture, Janet. I would have never guessed that you are 70. Love the sleeves on the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!