Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Art Journal Comes Home...

For once I have some art to show you! It isn't mine though. You may remember that I have been participating in an art journal round robin with DanielleMary, and Andria. My art journal came home to me so I thought I'd share it with you.

First are the spreads done by Mary...




***************************************************
Now here are the ones done by Andria...





*****************************************************
And here are Danielle's...



All in all I have a beautiful art journal filled with art from my friends. At times it was a struggle to do the spreads in their journals...maybe if I do another round robin I should make sure it's during cooler weather! I'm glad I did this though. It was my first round robin ever.

Thanks to Danielle for organizing it and for keeping us on schedule, and thanks to Mary and Andria for participating. I'll treasure this journal for years to come!

19 comments:

  1. What a beautiful round robin. Lovely friends to play with, you will cherish this journal forever. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will cherish it forever. I love it.

      Delete
  2. How lucky you are to own such a great journal. Playing with friends are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first round robin and it was so much fun.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is great. I can tell this was really fun with sweet friends. I love you girlfriend. I am so glad you came by and saw my dresses and headbands. Thank you! Your, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary...I may be a little late getting by but I usually make it.

      Delete
  4. Very talented ladies... love all of them. That is a great treasure...glad you found your tribe! It's been a while coming!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did take a while but I think I've found some good art friends.

      Delete
  5. those pages are so great, you are a lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special thing to have! How is it decided who keeps the journal? I've never heard of a round robin before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an email all about it.

      Delete
  8. Oh, Janet -- how fun! And how personal to have that art from friends. Every page is lovely and so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pages make my heart sing, what beautiful work and what a treasure you now have. What fun, I love doing round robins.

    kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's fun to see all our pages grouped together like that, Janet. I have to get on the ball and get my pages posted on my blog, too. It's so fun to have the completed journal back in my hands. Now I have to decide what I want to do with those remaining pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!