Sunday, September 01, 2013

More Journal Pages...

Are you tired of my journal pages yet?? It seems I'm obsessed with art journaling right now and it's all I think about when I'm in the studio. Here are a couple of new spreads I just finished...


I was having my morning "coffee" and decided to journal about it.


I used some tissue paper with coffee cups on it
and then drew on a larger cup...


Then I drew the jar of my "coffee"...
and of course I had to mention
coffee ice cream! One of my favorites.


The above spread came about when I cut out this image from
a magazine. She just seemed sad to me so I went with that.

HB and I are having a quiet holiday week-end. We needed some days of doing nothing. The weather has been hot and humid so I'm laying low!

13 comments:

  1. How could we NOT want to see these? I love your art journaling. Both spreads are lovely. Your bottom one speaks to my own understanding of emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of journal pages. have a lovely, cool, weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL of these journal pages are AWESOME!!!!!
    Janet...The border on the HAPPINESS page is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pages, so expressive, inspiring me to art journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfren...these are awesome pages. Some of your best, I think. You are a natural for this. I wish I had an art journal that did not have spiral binding. Cant seem to find one. Hope you take these to your class because your students will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your coffee pages, they are fabulous and would look great hung up. Your happiness page has so much soul to it as well, fabulous handwiting! Keep showing us your journal pages, they are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, not tired for even a sec to see your journal pages. They are all so inventive, and I just love the happiness spread. Keep on journaling and show us, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coffee too and nothing is better to me than a coffee frappe! Love your drawings and doodles around coffee. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely journal pages. I especially like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No way anyone would ever tire of seeing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those coffee pages. I feel the same about coffee ice cream. I can resist most flavors, but not the coffee!

    Happy/Sad journal page is just perfect. So true for those of us who are afflicted with melancholia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pages Janet and coffee...I love coffee too!! Good job...should be fun sharing all these yummy pages with your new class!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think I know how to get tired of your art and journal pages, Janet? I find them all delightful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!