Thursday, September 19, 2013

Working in My Art Journals...

Thanks for all your comments and birthday wishes. I still have one more gift to share with you but for today I thought I better show you some art.

***************************************************
I've been working more in my art journals due to the class. 
Here are some recent spreads...

(click on pictures to view larger)
I love this quote!
Simple spread...
paint, images from books/magazines
and a quote.


I started this one in class on Monday...
finished it at home.
Again, very simple...
paint, flowers cut from book pages,
and stamped word.


I had a hard time getting a good photo of this one.
I saw something online that inspired me for this...
can't remember who or where though.
Paint and paint pens. 
It looks better in real life...
the colors don't show up very good here. 

That's about all I have for now.
I'm still working on the blue flower painting.

6 comments:

  1. Your spreads looks great ad that last one is stunning. I'm still waiting for my computer to return home and it's driving me nuts to wait. Hopefullt I'll get it one of the closest days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work, even if it's simple, it's still stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a marvelous birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun in these pages, your classes will love them...bleated Birthday wishes for you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having fun with your class. I scrolled down and saw your gift from Gail. It's beautiful. She loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just having a blast with all this! I love the colors you use... really -- you master it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!