Thursday, October 03, 2013

Some Art from My Class...

Today is the Senior Expo and my painting of the red flowers will be on display. I'll take pictures to share later but for now I'm going to show you a few pictures of the journal pages done in my class.


This page was done by Marie who just happens to be a friend of my daughter! She's also in our painting group which is how I met up with her again.


This one was the first page done by Vicki who thinks she can't do this! I think she did an amazing job since she did not have paints to work with that day.

Debbie, the painting instructor is working on this page.

This was done by Mary who is in our painting group, too.

And this page was done by Wes, one of the guys in my class.

I think they're all doing a good job. I have lots more pages to share but for now I'll save them for later. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Janet, they look great all of them. How exciting to watch your students learn and find a way to express themselves. Almost like treasure hunting. Good luck with your red flowers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all doing great! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must be a fabulous teacher, Janet, because all of them look great. You have a wonderful group of students. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so wonderful Janet...thanks for sharing them!! I dropped by the other day on the run....sorry I didn't comment until now!! Looks like teaching is paying off in droves!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the journal pages...they are really good! They must have a good teacher! I hope you get your computer fixed without too much fuss or expense. Take care....have an art filled upcoming week!!!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!