Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day...

Today I went to Legacy Commons for the painting group but also to hand out valentines. I made 55 valentines and could have used even more. I handed them out to everyone until I ran out.

Here are some of the ones I made...


and here is a close-up...


I used cereal and cracker boxes for the substrate and then tried to use up some of my stash of scrapbook papers...I barely made a dent. These were simple and fun to make and seemed to be enjoyed by everyone.

I hope you're all having a lovely Valentine's Day!!

11 comments:

  1. You have been busy. Are these sewn or glued? I made about 10 gave them to my own babies and a few close friends. Wishing you a day full of love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'm sure they loved the Valentine's. Happy Friday and Happy Valentine's Day!

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. .... great stash buster! Love the colors.

      Delete
  3. how sweet are you, making all of those valentines, I loved them so colorful and very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this idea...what a great thing to do Janet. We had a lovely V-day...thanks...and I hope you did as well :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet thing to do! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful valentines.What a sweet gift for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy. What a lovely thought and such lovely valentine cards as well. Bet all the receipients were chuffed to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Janet amazing design!! That was quite a feat! What a project of love! Hope you had an amazing day! Giving is always the best!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your loving attitude toward others shows here. This is commendable. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!