Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Fever...

I know you're wondering where I've been and what I've been doing...and the answer is, I don't know! I seem to be constantly busy but with nothing much to show for it. I'm at Legacy Commons three days a week. I do my class, I'm part of the painting group, and now I'm taking a knitting class. Add in taking care of the house, doing the laundry, shopping, spending time with friends and family, etc and I don't have any time left over for art or blogging. My computers are both acting up again, and I'm also having some serious dental problems so with all this going on I have decided to take a break. Maybe it's just spring fever!

I'm not sure when I'll get back to blogging although I hope it's soon. I like the day-to-day visits with everyone and all your wonderful comments. I miss you already!!

11 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and have some fun! :D oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. missing you too, but I know what you mean about everyday life! Come back soon and take care and hope all your dental woes are sorted soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE been missing you but it sounds like you've got lots of creative things still going on in your life - have fun! We will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should just do want your heart tells you as sometimes everyday life just takes over. When the muse returns you will be back inspiring us all again. In the meantime take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet...you are missed but I totally understand. It sounds as if you have plenty to keep you busy. Enjoy life and do whatever resonates with you. I hope you get your dental issues fixed soon!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet, you sound incredibly busy and yes, you are missed. But it's so frustrating when the computer is on the blink, isn't it -- and you are certainly doing other fun things, so it sounds pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet, a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Enjoy and do those things that fills you with energy, that's the most important thing. You'll be missed, for sure, but suddenly, you might be back. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself. If it helps any, I am in the doggone dental boat with you again. Drats. it's always something else isn't it? My surgery in November fixed one problem, but gave me another to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :( I will keep missing your art and awesome posts until you return. Meanwhile, UGOGIRL. Be YOU! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes you and your art is missed! However there is always time for a little change and connection with others to spruce up our creative mojo! So keep on keeping on and we will wait patiently for you! As long as you're happy that's what's important! I hope the dental work is rectified quickly!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I guess you are knitting a winter sweater for me, right? Not to worry, you have all spring and summer to finish it. :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!