Thursday, March 06, 2014

Thank you!!

Just a quick note to thank you all for your comments about the Oscars. I enjoy doing that post each year but I was afraid everyone was getting bored with it.

I don't have any new art to share with you so that's why I haven't posted anything lately. I'm busy all the time but seldom get much time in the studio anymore. Today I'm having a play date so maybe I'll remember to take some pics to show you.

Until then...

I hope you are all having a fun, creative day.

4 comments:

  1. I somehow missed your Oscar night! The one night of the year to get really glamed up as well and put all the other ladies to shame. I see that you didn't let the side down and did what came naturally, to shine like a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet...I have been making books based on Teesha's 16-page journal. I've had so much fun! Think I'm going to make some using cereal boxes next. Take care and have a great weekend coming up.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet...I didn't know you posted about the Oscars...what a fun post! Looking forward to your creativelys. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you? I knocked and knocked and no one answered the door. you must have soundproofed your studio, hmmmmmmm? Missing you art posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!