Sunday, July 06, 2014

Another Fashion Show...

Did everyone have a fun 4th of July? HB and I were tired from all the activities of the day before so we just stayed home and watched fireworks from the backyard.

Legacy Commons had their second annual fashion show on July 3. This year HB and I decided not to model but we helped out. HB did a lot of photography and I helped set up and tear down plus I manned the doors and handed out programs. Here I am at my position...


And as always my big ol' glass of water is front and center! I had already taken off my corsage by this time...it's the red, white, and blue one on the right.

Here's a glamour shot of my friend, Juanita...

She used to model in Chicago...and she organized and put on the entire fashion show this year. Besides the models there were dancers and a couple of singers. It was a very well-done program.

This is a group pic of just about everyone that was involved in the show...minus HB who was behind the camera.


It was a fun day and everyone seemed to have a good time. The woman in front with the bright red wig kept everyone entertained! She was a hoot!! 

After everything was cleaned up several of us went out for a late lunch/early dinner and continued the fun. HB and I came home after that and just zoned out for the rest of the evening.

5 comments:

  1. Impressive!! Everyone looks amazing...and I love your funky tights that scream artist fashionista all the way!!

    Great new banner too!! Although I do miss those cool art pieces!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Janet, love what your wearing in the photos and those sandals are gorgeous! you can see that juanita was a model she looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your new header, real "top drawer" love it.
    Looks like everyone is having a good time.
    It's good to laugh, especially at our age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new header, and the background, sounds like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time. Always cool to stay with friends and having fun. Love the new look on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!