Saturday, August 09, 2014

The First Art Show at Legacy Commons...

I'm very behind in sharing photos so forgive me...these are some photos from the first art show on July 10th of this year. I just now had time to sort through them and re-size them for the blog. So here they are...





The sculptures and the paintings in the next photo are from
my friend, Mary. She comes to my art journal class, too.
A very talented artist!



I loved it that we had artists of all ages at the show.


The above artist's work was amazing.



This is Dorothy...she is part of the painting group
at Legacy Commons.






The art above is by Don who is pictured below.
He is also part of the painting group, and a very
talented artist.


Pam and Don...
Pam is one of the people who works at Legacy Commons.
She's very nice and always makes me laugh.


The above art is by my friend Juanita.


The art above is by Karol who is a wonderful artist and 
part of the painting group.


And this is Lorraine who is also an amazing artist
and part of the painting group.


And this was my display.

There were many more artists at the show but this is a good representation of who we had. I'll share pics from the most recent show in a couple of days...after I get them sorted out and re-sized.

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a great variety of artists! Including the kids was awesome too!! I love your one vibrant piece next to the blue flowers...on the right...wow it would make incredible cards too!! You should get some done at Vistaprint when they have a good sale... just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing you world!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! It looks as though you have found your local bohemian tribe. :-)
    It is such fun to make and share art. Kudos to you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet...looks like you are having lots of fun and seeing and sharing lots of good art. It all looks great, thanks for sharing the photos!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what a nice collection of art from everyone. Your display looks great. So nice that you have connected with these folks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!