Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Two Journal Spreads...

In the midst of all the turmoil of the past month I managed to work in my art journal a little bit...


This is one I started a long time ago.
I like the gray background and the black and white images.
It isn't finished but I like how it's turning out.

As you can probably tell, I've been inspired by Teesha Moore.

I also worked on this journal spread that is done mostly in green...


Again, it's not finished. I work on these at night while HB watches TV and lately I've been busy with other things.

2 comments:

  1. these look great, I to like her style, did you join the astronauts club, 5.00 a month, I did and I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both spreads are most interesting, be sure to share when they are finished. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!