Sunday, September 07, 2014

Blissful Thinking...

image from Pinterest


My friend, Kate, did a post about what is your bliss. It got me thinking so here are a few of the things I would include on my list:

Curling up with a good book.
Spending time in the studio, just playing.
Sitting quietly on the couch, drawing doodles.
Having my morning "coffee" on the back patio.
And listening to the birds sing.
Having a fire in the fireplace when it's cold and rainy outside.
I also love the smell of wood fires in the fall.
Seeing a beautiful blue sky with white, puffy clouds.
Enjoying a bowl of ice cream in the evening.
Seeing people respond to a smile.
The fresh smell after a rain.
When one of my cats curls up beside me and purrs.
Smelling the jasmine in the back yard.
Having people respond to my art.
Spending hours and hours in a book store or library.

These are just some of the things I'd put on my list. What brings you bliss? Care to share?

*****************************************
Today HB is helping me put a very simple frame on a painting...my painting "In the Garden of Fun" was accepted for an upcoming art show!! So many fun things are happening, so there's even more to add to my bliss list.







1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful quote and post and I love your list. Mine would include purr-time with Lizzie, listening to the waves on the lake up north, cuddling up with Rick, a good book or a good "Masterpiece Theatre," any relaxed time with friends, making art, kitchen time, sunny and 75 and the sweet smell of my garden herbs. And so much more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!