Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Whew! I've Been Busy...

Once again time has slipped by and my poor blog has suffered. I guess it's a good thing that I'm still so busy but it sure doesn't do much for my readers...if there are any left!

Here's just a little bit of what I've been doing...


Getting some work done in my art journal...
thinking of ideas for my class 
and using up paint from another project.

I also did some gelli prints...




I think I could print these all day, every day. I love doing them because I never know exactly what I'm going to get. I'm accumulating quite a stack of these, and I do use them. Mostly I like printing on deli paper but I also use printer paper...even old paper that has printing on one side.

Recently I bought several stencils to use with my gelli plate. My motto is you can never have too many stencils!

These are small wood plaques I bought at the dollar store...


then I did my own art on them. They're about 6" x 6".
I used paper that I had painted plus a stamp that I made
and a couple of other stamps that I purchased.
I like making these little bits of art.

There are lots more things to share...I have really been busy!...but I'll wait and show them in the coming days.

8 comments:

  1. the shopper b rought me back the deli paper from where you said to get it, and I to have been gelli printing on it, its dries so fast, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welllll, ok. Google gobbled my words so I'm trying again. I think you will never lack for readers. Always fun and interesting to come here. Now.....let me click "publish" and see where this one goes. :( Grrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love making prints myself. I like deli paper because its so thin and works great for collage.Your prints look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't you just make prints forever and the hours slip away. Nice workspace with all your art on the walls, what a cozy spot to work. Down with a cold so I shall be un busy for the next few days. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy is good. Printing is good. Life is good. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugs---

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gelli prints. Where do you get the deli paper? Looks like FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Geli prints. I have very few stencils they are so expensive. When you get on a roll that geli plate is addictive!! Love the wood plaques...I also buy cheap plaques and revamp them!! Love seeing your creations!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't gelli's boatloads of fun? I do like the stencils -- I have a few. I can't stop once I get started! Good idea on the placques. I've bought a few with paint -- think i need to gesso them and then start gelling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!