Friday, June 19, 2015

Working in My Collage Journals...

I don't know what's wrong with me...I can't seem to post much anymore but I miss it. I'm trying Instagram but I don't think I'm very good at it. You can follow me there...I'm jkbees. I hope that works. As you can see, I'm not too "up" on all this!

Anyway, here's a few things I've been doing in my collage journals.

(click on any image to see it larger)
Dreamer is done in a new (old altered book) journal I'm using.
I love the size - 10.5" x 13.5"


Rose is in the same book.
I created her from two different women
plus a watch face and some roses.



Tease is in another journal.
It's 4.5" x 11"...tall and skinny!
The beige on the left side is another book underneath.


Pirate Girl is also in the tall, skinny book.
I love doing collages.
I have stacks and stacks of images I've cut from magazines.
My big problem is how to organize them!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my I LOVE these so much very unique and fun!! I want to try that sometime!! Well done! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your collage journals!

    I never seem to get into instagram. Just one more overload thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage pages, fashion layout style. I think I saved that same watch face! Lately I've been tearing up my stacks of magazines, trying to reduce the tall piles. Yes, it is a challenge to organize them isn't it? I mostly use those square plastic scrapbook boxes, and try to keep them in categories, but I end up sorting thru each box each time anyhow.
    I know very little about Instagram, I can go look at stuff, but have never signed up to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet they're all so beautiful made. Elegant, stylish and all so clean. You are an amazing artist with so many talents. Instagram, nothing for me, I stay with the old fashioned computer and am happy with that. I've even got the problems solved today. Thanks for your lovely comment earlier today, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dont seem to have a problem organizing them in your journal. These are really nice pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!