Sunday, July 05, 2015

Things Got a Little Crazy...

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July. There were so many fireworks going off in our neighborhood that we just stayed home and enjoyed them from the yard. I was a bit concerned due to the super dry conditions but everything was fine.
****************************************************
Yesterday I was trying to clean up some stuff on my blog and things got a little crazy. If you are an actual reader of this blog and you find yourself removed I apologize. I have one "weird" reader who I have tried to block but each time I block him, he pops right back up again. I was messing with some of the settings and something went wonky and I lost several of the other readers. I apologize!!
***************************************************
I found some time to do another wild and crazy girl...


This one looks very sad for some reason.
HB asked me if I was sad when I did her but I wasn't.


I think she's some kind of princess...
maybe from another galaxy!

Who do you think she is??


10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have a weird follower and that it caused you all this trouble.
    I'm glad to hear that all went well yesterday, fireworks and all. Your new girl is so pretty and she has to be a princess or ruler of some kind. One can see she is a proud one. I could of cause ask the Vikings if she belonged in their god- world, but my connections with them isn't too good. Perhaps one of your other readers will reckognice her. She's lovely anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your odd lurker... that's why I moderate my comments... Your princess doesn't look sad, she looks astute...first word came to mind... A very confident matter of fact kind of woman!! Love her too...in all her wonderful detail!!

    It's hot here too and too many wild fires to keep up with...a bit nerve wracking for sure!! Even though they are miles and miles away we can still smell smoke, and it's affecting air quality in the lower mainland...the sky is orange in the morning and at night! Everything is banned in the way of fire crackers and fires in parks.... big water restrictions... crazy stuff!! Trying to stay cool with no air conditioner in 100 degree weather is hard!! But we manage!! Lots of drinks...

    Take care
    Stay cool
    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she is a dancer in a Vegas revue and she is trying to remember all her steps. . . Love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, She is Princess Soliel, the ruler of the planet Argolon which is in a far distant galaxy. She is here visiting on the Enteprise, seeking help for her people who have used up all the water on their planet. :) She needs a Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is meditating, but finding it hard to be in the moment, while trying to balance that elaborate headdress and still focus on her breathing.

    Your girl drawings are just fantastic. I still say you should make a coloring book collection of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find myself totally freaked out on the Fourth. I don't mind the authorized fireworks but independent ones make me nervous. Fire at the lake, largely. And the whole concept of loud bangs, which freaks out Lizzie and probably any vets with PTSD. Practically gives ME ptsd. I love the whimsy part but I'm very glad it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Princess, she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's thinking....that's what she's doing. I love her elaborate head piece!
    hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks like she is thinking about things, not sad. She is beautiful! Thanks for your visit on my blog, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!