Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Doodling Again...

Today is my shopping and errands day so I just have a quick post for you. But first I want to ask if anyone can explain Google+ to me! I have connected it with my blog but I don't understand it at all. I find it very confusing with posts from other people plus my own posts, and then there are posts that are posted by someone other than the person who first posted it. Yikes!! Very odd to say the least.

****************************************

Last evening while HB and I sat together to watch TV, I drew a scribble doodle and then began filling it in with a black Sharpie. This is the end result...


I used Crayola markers for the bright colors and a Sharpie paint pen to do all the white dots. You knew there had to be dots!! 

This was a fun little project. It came about as a combination of things I've been watching on Creative Bug...a new (to me) site that has lots of videos on everything from art, crochet, knitting, sewing, quilting, jewelry and lots more. I heard about it from my friend Mary. Creative Bug is a subscription site and it's only $4.99 a month after an initial free trial period. They have some very good videos...I'm hooked! 

Okay, it's off to get some food in the house, some books from the library, and maybe a stop for lunch. See you tomorrow!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!