Friday, November 13, 2015

Some Pages in Progress...

Yesterday was the first ever Holiday Handmade Boutique at Legacy Commons. I had a table as did about 18 - 20 others. Mostly there were knitted, crocheted, or sewn items for sale. I was the only one who had art. I took lots of small items...4" x 4", 5" x 5" and some 5" x 7" pieces. I also took copies of some of my drawings...the BoHo Girls. I sold quite a bit. This was my table area...



HB made the pegboard stand for me and it worked great.
Sorry these pics aren't great but I was in a hurry to get set up.

*******************************************************************
I've also been doing a little work in my art journal. I think this one is close to being finished...


I'll probably do some more doodling on it! You know me!

Left side above...

Right side above...
*******************************************************************
I'm also working on another spread.


This one needs quite a bit more work...


This is a postcard I received from Kate Robertson. I knew I wanted to use it in my journal because I like sunflowers. They remind me of my paternal grandma and grandpa who lived on a cattle ranch in southwestern Kansas. There always seemed to be lots of sunflowers when we visited.

**************************************************************
I'm linking to Express Your Creativity 

8 comments:

  1. Great booth...good for you selling a bunch!! Love the right side of your journal page...I think it would make an awesome canvas too!! So funky and fun!! Wonderful pages Janet!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful booth -- colorful -- just like you! Always love your journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you Janet. You have a lot of talent. So HB is from Clearwater. Small world. I live 20 min from there...same county. Happy Day. Pray for France.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet...I'm still around! Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while...I've been taking a break from the net...and we got a new dog and she's been keeping me busy...she's potty trained now :)
    Your art work is growing by leaps and bounds...I love, love the collages on wood you made. You are getting quite prolific at turning out the art work...good for you!!! Everything is looks great...love the new journal pages you have done too!
    I'm sorry you are having eye problems (and ears too)...I hope you are getting those issues taken care of soon. I should have sent an email instead of writing a book here. I am finally doing a new post at JP.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet, I love all your journal pages. I love that image of all the women from behind with the hats on. So cool. Great seeing the postcard being used too. Awesome art as usual. Congrats on your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. The booth looks wonderful. Love your artwork. Do you sell on etsy or somewhere online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, thanks for your comment. As it happens I'm in the process of setting up my shop on Etsy. I've had a shop there for some time but just haven't used it. I'll be putting some of my art online in the next few days if all goes as planned.

      Delete
  7. Hi Janet, I'm really late, but wanted to say your table looks great and I am so happy you sold a lot. That's wonderful!

    Merry Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!