Monday, January 04, 2016

My Art Journal Class is Back in Session...

For the past two weeks there was no journal class due to the holidays. I've missed seeing all the women who come to my class...they really inspire me and keep me thinking of new things to try.

Most of the time I forget to take photos during my class but today I made it a point to remember! We had a small class today but it was a good one...


There were several people who weren't there today...maybe they're still recovering from the holidays. I got one of the people from the front office to take the pic so I could be in it.

Next week we're starting a new project so I'll take some pics and share them with you.

2 comments:

  1. They are lucky to have you as a teacher! How fabulous you would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking to be a good gang, I bet all of you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!