Saturday, February 06, 2016

Day 6 and I'm Still Going...

Hello, everyone and thank you for all your recent comments. Like everyone else I love comments, and hearing what you like or don't like about my art...so keep 'em coming!

Today is Day 6 of 29 Faces and here's my face...


Again...this is an unfinished sketch. I'm not doing the eyes as I usually do. It's just the beginnings of an idea.

Here's a sneak peek into my latest art journal pages...



Lots of bright colors, as usual. I'll share more of it when it's finished.
Still needs some work...gotta add dots and circles!!

And finally another little notebook I made. This one is just plain printer paper. I have a neighbor save me their packaged food boxes (as I seldom have any) and I thought this made a cute little book to tuck into a purse for quick notes.

That's all for today. I hope you have a fun-filled, creative day with lots of sunshine (like it is here.) I plan to finish the journal pages above and work on face #7. See you tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. I hope you can keep up your 29 faces because they are always interesting and fun. I never could, so I didnt even try this time. I thought when you were doing many faces awhile ago, that they would make a nice adult coloring book. Of course the market is flooded with them now, but I still have not seen a "faces" book. With the awesome hats you do. I think they are like Kentucky Derby hats! Hmmmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful face.
    i enjoy ink drawings.
    i feel there is quite an art to creating them.
    fun that you make your own journals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the face Janet and your bird painting in the last post is wonderful. You paint with such bright happy colors. And you must have a lot of patience to make your own journal!

    Thanks for your comment on my last post. It would be wonderful if we did live closer!

    Happy week to you Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She reminds me of a joker, playful hairdo does it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Janet, your journalpages really fascinate me. And I love the wonderful hats and elaborate hairdo's on your girls :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!