Thursday, February 04, 2016

Still Making Faces...

Yesterday was my "busy-all-day" shopping/errands day but I still managed to get a face done last night. And I got up early today so I could do another one. Let's see how long this lasts!

Without further ado here are the faces I've done thus far. I'm including the first two even though I already shared them but they were in pencil at the time. I have since gone over them with ink.

Day 1

Day 2
(I forgot to erase my pencil lines!)

Day 3

Day 4

These are all done in the journal I made from old file folders. The journal is approx. 6" x 9"...a good size for sketching faces. None of these are finished drawings...just sketches that may later be developed into a painting or a completed sketch.

Now I'm off to make more journals. Today I'm using my Cinch spiral binder. More tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved your faces. Are they all getting ready for the Oscars???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Janet. Love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hairdos and the head accessories are just great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!