Friday, May 06, 2016

I Love My Art Journal!!

My art journals have been keeping me busy again. I've been working on old pages that I never got around to finishing.

This spread is originally dated 02/18/2014 and it's been sitting there in my journal since then...I had added some dots and circles at some point but this is basically how it started...and got left!


Last night I was inspired to work on it and this is where I went...a little crazy!!


I'm happy with how it finally turned out. It's a bit busy but then that's "me." And it just goes to show, never give up on a piece of art. If it isn't working, set it aside and forget about it. When the time is right you'll know what to do.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a transformation! I love what you did with it, not too busy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it turned out gorgeous!! Love those pages!! I agree...I have recently been revisiting my journals...wanting to have at least one finished... gessoing over things I don't like, completing things I do! Thanks for showing up and sharing!!
    Happy Mothers day...hope it's as wonderful as you are!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with denthe . . .great pages and nicely finished. oh yes, happy Mothers day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DID go crazy -- and wow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a difference between the two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art journal looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now THAT is an amazing transformation!! Wow...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!