Thursday, October 27, 2016

Some Close-ups...

After my last post I had some requests to show some close-ups of Camping by the Stream so here are a few...






Sorry about the glare in the bottom right of each one. I'm not the best photographer! But I think you can see some of the detail.

And here's a close-up of the entire piece...


These are a couple of the smaller pieces I framed up for the festival...


Walkabout


Madagascar


Aubergine

It wasn't easy getting these shots because of the glass. You may be able to see me in a couple of them!

Thanks to everyone who commented last time. I realize I've been very sporadic about posting. So much art, so little time!



7 comments:

  1. Janet, your work has evolved so in the past months. You still have the brilliant colors and complex patterns but also the more streamlined contemporary ones, too. I love them both for different reasons. So nice to see these here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing this up close Janet! thanks for showing! You have such a wonderful and unique way of incorporating collage into your work. It looks fantastic. And I like the smaller pieces as well. Simple lines but very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet I was here once before and saw the art but my mind did not register other than lovely abstract. This time I read the title, and I see all the tents, the stream, the woods beyond. This is awesome art you do! My bad for not paying closer attention. I bet you sold this one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Already told you. This is just a test to see if the comment disappears again. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its just me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work, I love the name of your blog, too.
    I miss chatting with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!